Becoming vegan almost two years ago was one of the best choices I have ever done. I have never felt and looked so good as I do now. Here are some facts about veganism.
- Yes, I do get enough protein. With a well-balanced plantbased diet it is nearly impossible to not get enough proteins.
- No, I don’t miss cheese. I feel very good not putting any saturated fat, pus and antibiotics into my body.
- I am not just eating salad. There are tons of delicious grains, legumes, veggies and fruits out there. In fact, I don’t really eat much salad at all.
- I am vegan for my health, the animals and the planet.
- I have more energy and I don’t feel stuffed. I can have a big meal and still have enough energy to go on with my day. I don’t feel bloated.
- It is an amazing feeling to know that my actions haven’t caused any suffering, rape or death.
- My mind is clearer. I am happier.
- I often eat high carbohydrate and low fat meals. So carbs are my friends.
- I am slim and I don’t need to starve myself.
- I can eat pizza, ice-cream, cheese and cakes. All vegan of course.
For more information please check out those documentaries: Earthlings, Forks over Knives and Cowspiracy, available even on Netflix.