So you wake up in the morning feeling good and looking forward to enjoying the rest of the day. Out of a sudden you are running into another person and you start losing energy and start feeling bad. Most likely this has happened to you more than once. So let’s see how we can fix this.
What has happened is a very natural reaction and that is simple energy exchange. Everybody on this planet is surrounded by an energy field that protects us. If your energy shield is in tact, there is no chance an other person’s bad vibes or energies would affect you. However, if other people affect your mood simply by their presence, that’s a sign that you have holes in your energy shield. Which means that you are way more unstable than you think.
So let’s fix it:
- Sit quiet for a couple of minutes and think about the things that maybe bother or worry you. Then slowly start to release them. Be mindful and just let go.
- Release all kinds of stress and tensions.
- Simply visualize an energy shield around you. Start to feel the energy inside of you growing.
- Focus your mind and use all your senses to fully experience the energy shield around you.
- Make the intention to only let good things pass through your shield in both ways, for example love.
- Remember how this energy shield feels like and bring it back in case you need it again.
This may remind you of Star Wars but I dare you to give it a try. It may be more helpful than you think.