Kombucha is a green or black tea drink that is fermented. It is produced by fermenting tea using a symbiotic ‘colony’ of bacteria and yeast, also known as scoby.
- Kombucha is immune boosting.
It is high in antioxidants, which are great for the immune system and increase energy levels.
- It detoxifies and helps prevent a wide variety of diseases. Detoxification produces healthy livers and aides cancer prevention.
- It contains glucosamines, which help in preventing and treating all forms of arthritis.
- It supports a healthy gut.
- It prevents and heals stomach ulcers.
However I do recommend drinking Kombucha only in moderation.